This Montana town is noted for its friendly helpful people! With a population of around 1200 fine folks, it does not feel too crowded! The town boasts 2 grocery stores, a great hardware store, 2 clinics, excellent ambulance service and so much more than a person could write about.
If you ever feel like bucking traffic and seeing lots of people it is not that far to Flathead County, Kalispell and Whitefish, however if you are ok with a friendly little town that has virtually anything and everything you need with not one single traffic light then Eureka may be the place for you!
- Eureka has an excellent phone coop in Interbel Telephone which offers excellent high speed internet and land line ph service.
- Eureka also has a great Electric Coop in Lincoln Electric Company that offers great service with rarely and outage!
- Eureka is noted for its mild climate and being nestled in the beautiful Tobacco Valley with an elevation of only 2582 feet makes for some very fine pollution free alpine air!
- Eureka has its very own school and offers education from pre-school through 12th grade.
- Eureka’s high school football team has excelled in recent years and boasts 2 state titles in the last 3 years! Eureka is noted for a great location, just about a 100 miles to Glacier National Park, just 7 miles from the Canadian border, 2 hrs to Idaho and just a bit over an hour to Glacier International Airport located just outside of Kalispell Montana!
Eureka, MT Homes for Sale
Sorry we are experiencing system issues. Please try again.